When A Spirited Group Of People Come Together Brilliance Happens
Avian Media started small in a tiny apartment in Delhi in 2004, but our aspirations were and are anything but small. In those days, there were just three people, including our founding member and Managing Director, Nikhil Khanna, our Chase India co-founder Manash Neog, and our Regional Head North, Neha Mehrotra, working silently in a near-empty office. Our first clients – Airbus, the world’s largest airplane manufacturer and Sona Koyo Steering, an ancillary manufacturer for the automotive industry in India – kept us busy enough. In 20116, Nikhil and our CEO, NItin Mantri, met and the rest as they say was history.
We have stalwarts from all fields on our advisory board who guide and steer our activities, ensuring an honest, ethical and committed work culture at Avian Media.
The esteemed members are:
- William Bissell: Managing Director, Fabindia
- K.C. Mehra: Resident Director, Shapoorji Pallonji Group, and Chairman, SKF India
- Sareena Singh: Senior Vice-President, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Lalit Mansingh: Former foreign secretary and Indian Ambassador to the United States
- Mark Runacres: Former deputy High Commissioner, British High Commission
- Titu Ahluwalia: Founder and former CEO, ORG-MARG Research
- Knowledgeable: We Read, Read & Read to stay up to date with the news
- Nimble: We act with alacrity to adapt to changing requirements of the communication business
- Ethical: Truth, trust and transparency – we religiously follow the 3Ts in all our work
- Courageous: To go beyond the obvious and push boundaries
- Committed: To go the distance for our clients and our company