- People First. We are committed to showing our people career paths that are linked to organizational goals.
- Clients for Life. A philosophy that we have ingrained in each and every employee of Avian Media as this will drive how we retain and grow our existing clients and attract new ones who share a similar culture and ambition.
- Business Sustainability. To build long-term sustainability and help move the industry forward – boldly and professionally.
We keep it simple:
Focus on clients and people.
The rest will follow.
Avian Media started small in a tiny apartment in Delhi in 2004, but our aspirations were and are anything but small. In those days, there were just three people, including our founding member and Managing Director, Nikhil Khanna, our Chase India co-founder Manash Neog, and our Regional Head North, Neha Mehrotra, working silently in a near-empty office. Our first clients – Airbus, the world’s largest airplane manufacturer and Sona Koyo Steering, an ancillary manufacturer for the automotive industry in India – kept us busy enough. In 20116, Nikhil and our CEO, NItin Mantri, met and the rest as they say was history.
We have stalwarts from all fields on our advisory board who guide and steer our activities, ensuring an honest, ethical and committed work culture at Avian Media.
The esteemed members are:
- William Bissell: Managing Director, Fabindia
- K.C. Mehra: Resident Director, Shapoorji Pallonji Group, and Chairman, SKF India
- Sareena Singh: Senior Vice-President, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Lalit Mansingh: Former foreign secretary and Indian Ambassador to the United States
- Mark Runacres: Former deputy High Commissioner, British High Commission
- Titu Ahluwalia: Founder and former CEO, ORG-MARG Research